Having written the book you've done all the hard work, haven't you? Unfortunately not. Now you need to sell your book and get your hard work appreciated by legions of readers who, hopefully, will become fans. The question is, of course, how do you reach them?
We can help you market your book (we did get ‘How to seduce your wife’ known to a readership of 100 million people worldwide). However, what we have done is put together a package that can help you become the marketer of your book. Here is what it includes:
· How to get your book onto Amazon and into the bestseller lists.
· How to get your book into Waterstones and WH Smiths, as well as other booksellers.
· How to get into national mainstream media
· How to get into international media
· How to run a book launch
· Should you run a book launch?
· The importance of a Facebook page specifically for the book
· How to put together an author website
· How to make more money from your books
· Becoming an expert in your field (this can work for fiction and non-fiction)
· PR – what it is and should you pay for it?
· Why the national press love a survey
· Building your social media presence through Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.